Dividends from Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies that pay dividends daily, monthly, weekly or quarterly. The payouts will vary by coin anywhere from .5% to 100%. The dividends can come from company profit, gross revenue, trading fees or even percent of coins minted!
Each coin can have different criteria needed to qualify like staking, so do your research! What is your favorite digital asset and why?
Crypto’s that Pay
- BIX – AI Enhanced Digital Exchange
- BNB – Binance Exchange Token
- CEFS – Cryptopia exchange
- CET – Global Digital Coin Exchange
- CONI – CoinBene exchange token
- COSS – COSS stands for Crypto One-Stop Solution
- KCS – Kucoin is a cryptocurrency exchange
- KMD – Ecosystem that empowers developers and businesses
- NEO – NEO is a next generation smart economy platform
- NEU – Enhance real-world assets with security tokens
- NEXO– Crypto-backed Loans platform
- MOD – Next Generation of Digital Supply Chain Monitoring
- PAY – Ten x crypto debit card platform
- TAAS – Fund dedicated to blockchain assets
- TZRO – TZERO Exchange
Check out some of these coins and tell us what you think? We are searching for crypto. that has the best success for real world disruption.
That’s all for today – did I leave any out? Also if your looking for some pretty cool spare change crypto apps read my latest post!